Friday, October 18, 2013

First Blog Post

I finally decided to start a blog, an idea I've had for years now. I always came up with the excuse that I didn't have the time for it. But I've convinced myself to just dedicate a little bit of my day to it since it's something I've been wanting to do. Better late than never, right?

Crocheting is one of the few creative outlets I have, and I am so scatter-brained with it in the sense that I've got multiple projects going on, half-written patterns here and there, "portfolio" pictures in various locations. I'm hoping that this blog will help me sort out my ideas and keep things more organized. And I hope to inspire fellow crocheters (and new crocheters!) with my work and my patterns.

3 comments:

  1. Love your scalloped boot cuffs pattern, just posted a photo of the ones I made yesterday on facebook, was looking for a facebook page for you to link to (I did link to your free pattern), are you on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sami,

      Thank you, I'm glad you like them! Unfortunately, I haven't started a Facebook page yet (although you have inspired me to do so!), but are you able to post the link of the picture on here, or the link to your Facebook? Maybe you can upload the picture somewhere like Google photos and share the link. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'd love to see your picture!

      Justine

      Delete
    2. I started a Facebook page (thanks to your great idea!). The link for it is on the right panel under "Links."

      Delete